In this document, we explain how to play GTA V with the 3dRudder for PC on PC (Windows).
With the 3dRudder for PC, you can play at GTA V with these settings:
- The 3dRudder Dashboard (Keyboard mode or Keyboard & Mouse),
- The Xbox Adaptive controller (XAC).
With the 3dRudder Dashboard
GTA V Settings
In GTA V, you need to know which keys are used for movement.
Go to Settings -> Key Bindings
Press Enter and select Movement
Now, you can see if you use WASD or ZQSD keys to move.
Use keyboard Mode of the Dashboard
With the keyboard mode of the Dashboard, you can only move the character.
In this case, in your Dashboard, please select “Games" menu
- If you use WASD keys, select the setting “FPS Basic (QWERTY)”
- If use ZQSD keys, select the setting “FPS Basiq (AZERTY)”
Use keyboard and mouse
With the keyboard and mouse mode, you can move the character and rotate the camera
- If you use WASD keys
- If use ZQSD keys
With XAC and the 3dRudder for PC
When you use the 3dRudder for PC with the XAC , you can’t use our Dashboard.
- Plug XAC on PC with USB-C (see the Xbox logo light in white)
- Plug 3dRudder on the XAC's in left USB port to move the character or right stick to rotate the camera, you can’t do both.
You can use the Flex mode of the 3dRudder for PC
The option “One Foot” on the Dashboard, is not available with the XAC.
Use Steam Input
- Switch to Big Picture mode:
- Go to the settings Menu:
- Then Controller Settings:
Please, follow all the instructions here