[Dashboard]: Settings Page
The following page allow you to set few parameters of the Dashboard.
This page features :
- the option to automatically search for the last updates,
- the option to disable the windows notification at startup,
- a selection of software languages:
- Chinese (beta)
- a selection of software UI themes:
- Dark gray
- the option to enable to restore the last mode (Joystick/mouse....) at startup
- Select the automatic default mode when you launched the dashboard
- the option to enable the freeze mode,
- a keyboard key to freeze and unfreeze the 3dRudder ('Space' by default)
- the option to enable the one-foot option:
- this option is available in the version 0.0.0.1.0.8.4.0 of our Dashboard, and Firmware 188.8.131.52
- by default this option is not activated, it can be activated from our Dashboard. This option is not available for XAC.
- the user has to place a single foot at the center of the 3dRudder and wait until hearing the calibration beeps without moving his foot
- a button to open the sound settings dialog,
- a button to launch a diagnostic of 3dRudder that will create a folder with a text file (.txt) and send this file to the support team at email@example.com,
- a button to launch the liveviewer
This feature is only available from the firmware V 1419 of the 3dRudder.
Please, visit the chapter concerning the Update of the 3dRudder (Update page).
- Silent Mode: disables the device's 'beep' during startup and calibration,
- Slider to change the beep's frequency (Hz),
- a button to test the frequency and reset to the default value,
- a button confirm to save the new frequency.
Here is an example of the green theme :
[Dashboard]: Joystick Page
Joystick Page Introduction From this page the user can select if the device will be used as a standard joystick or a HOTAS (Hand on Throttle And Stick). To do this, select the Joystick or HOTAS option, and press the 'Joystick/HOTAS mode activated' ...
[Dashboard]: Mouse Page
Mouse Page Introduction Here, the 3dRudder device can be set and used as a mouse. Parameters movement parameters: maximum mouse speed on X/Y axis (unit : pixels/sec), dead zone (unit : %), Progressiveness mouse click parameters: dead zone (unit : %) ...
[Dashboard]: Keyboard Page
Keyboard Page Introduction From this page, the 3dRudder device can be set and used as a keyboard. Key selection For each device half-axis, the user can define (click on the arrow icon or circle icon to select this): 1. Modes Hold down: the key is ...
[Dashboard]: Unleash Oculus / Pimax Page
Unleash Oculus / Pimax Page Introduction After the Oculus platform has been installed and the Oculus Rift has been calibrated you must activate the VR Unleashed for every launched game. When you exit a game when VR Unleashed is activated, it will be ...
[Dashboard]: Unleash HTC / WMR Page / Dashboard in VR
Unleash HTC / WMR Page / Dashboard in VR WARNING : This mode isn’t compatible with STEAMVR BETA. Please use the standard version instead. https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7021-EIAH-8669 Introduction Before using VR Unleashed, ...